Cedar Springs Fiber Arts Center
Help Make Cedar Springs a Reality!
We’re going WAY out of our comfort zone by asking for your support to make our dream of a fiber arts retreat come true. A Spanish Peacock retail store would sell supported and drop spindles, bowls, fiber, and more. Once we’re up and running, come by for classes, retreats, fiber animals – and so much more. But we need your help!
- A gift shop selling creations by the Spanish Peacock and other craft artisans
- Facilities for wood turning classes
- Yurts for multi-day classes and retreats
- An indoor classroom, commercial kitchen, and covered pavilion for messy arts like dyeing, felting, and fleece skirting
- A dyer’s garden and classes on dyeing with cultivated and responsibly wildcrafted dyes
- Small fiber animals like angora rabbits and goats for full fiber-to-fabric learning experiences